Redmi has always been trusted by millions of mobile users worldwide. It comes at a reasonable price and its features prove to be quite user-friendly and efficient. Redmi is planning to launch another of its smart and efficient Smartphones : Redmi Note 11 Pro. It has been released in India, it has an excellent design and an even better set of features.It is rumoured to be priced at ₹16,999. Some of its features include a good quality Quad camera, 5000 mAh battery,and an Octa-Coreprocessor.
|Model||REDMI NOTE 11 PRO|
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 920 MT6877T|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Rear Camera||108 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-)|
|USB Type||Type – C|
|Colors||Mysterious Black, Forest Green, Timeless Purple, Milky Way Blue|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Price in India||₹ 16,999|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 pro factual review:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro: Display
Like most Xiaomi smartphones, this too comes with an AMOLED type display. Its size is 6.67 inches( 107.4 cm²). Those who love to flaunt their large phones can go for this, for sure. It has a capacitive and multi-touch touchscreen. Theresolution is 1080×2400 pixels, much more than other smartphones in the market. Even its pixel density (395 PPI) is more than what others can offer. It has a standard aspect ratio i.e 20:9. In terms of protection, it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 so that you can use your phone without any worries.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro : Design
The smartphone weighs 6.81 oz. or 193 grams.It has a veryslim and stylish design. Its volume keys will be on the right while it will have its power button on its left. It has a dual SIM slot that supports Nano-SIM and dual standby, which also comes with dust and splash protection. It is built in a plastic frame with a glass front and glass back, both being Gorilla Glass 5.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro : Camera
One thing that every mobile user looks for, irrespective of the tech knowledge a good camera. And Redmi has always proved its mettle in that aspect. The Redmi Note 11 Prois no exception.
- Main camera: With a whopping 108 MP primary camera, this Smartphone is set to break all records. The primary camera also has a dual pixel PDF and is 26 mm. The ultra wide rear camera of the Smartphone is 8 MP, the macro camera of 5 MP while the depth rear camera is 2 MP.Features include LED auto-flash which can enable you to capture great photos in dim light too,high dynamic range mode( HDR),panorama, face detection and touch to focus. The image resolution is expected to be 12,000 × 9,000 pixels. Extra compensation and ISO control can be regulated in the settings.There are two video recording modes:
3840×2160 @30 fps
1920×1080 @ 30 fps
- Front camera:Redmi has been using the 16mp, 26 mm wide front camera for quite some time now. This smartphone too follows the norm. It features panorama too. And it records videos at 1920×1080 @ 30fps.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro : Performance
The phone has a very powerful processor and CPU.It also has a refresh rate of 120 GHz so that your phone doesn\’t lag. It has the latest Android 11, MIUI 12.5 OS. The chipset has MediaTek dimensity 900 MT 6877 with fabrication of 6 nm. The smartphone is said to support 5G. This is the main highlight of the phone. Though this is only rumouredif this does come true, it will pave a new way in the way of mobile technology. The phone functions through anOcta-Core CPUof 2.4 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A78 and 2 GHz, Hexa core, Cortex A55. The Mali-G68 MC4 GPUwill make sure that your phone is never sluggish no matter how many games and applications you download.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro : Memory
The internal storage is 128 GB and the expandable storage is up to 512 GB, while the RAM is 6GB. In the microSD×C dedicated slot, you can insert any memory card of your choice and download as many pictures and videos as you want.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 : Battery
As mentioned above, the battery capacity is 5000 mAh. The type is Li-Polymer and non-removable. It is said that it will support 67 W fast charging. The USB port will be of type-C.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro : Sound
The smartphone comes with stereo speakersof 192 kHz audio. It supports a 3.5 mm jack.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro : Sensors
The smartphone has several sensors which are fingerprint sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
Network and connectivity:
Redmi Note 11 Pro supports GSM, HSPA and LTE technology. It has two Nano-SIM cards which support 5G, 4G, 3G and 2G. (5G has not yet been introduced in India). The SIMs’s4G bands are TD-LTE 2300( band 40) and FD-LTE 1800(band 3). Its 3G bands are UMTS 1900/2100/850/950 MHz and its 2G bands are GSM 1800/1900/850/900 MHz. It has wireless fidelity of 802.11, b/g/n, which also features a mobile hotspot.It also supports Bluetooth version 5.2.It comes with A-GPS, Glonass.USB supports mass storage devices and USB charging.
Pros of Redmi Note 11 pro:
- It has an expandable memory card slot.
- Its OS runs on Android 11.
- It supports USB Type-C.
- It has an advanced GPU.
- Its display is much more than other smartphones.
- It has 67 w fast charging.
- It supports 5G.
- It has a 108 MP primary rear camera.
- It is lightweight.
Cons of Redmi Note 11 pro:
- Its 16mp front camera is too less comparatively.
- It is built on a plastic frame.
- It is not waterproof.
- It does not support wireless charging.